The map below shows the location of our clinic.We opened on October 1, 2019.
Motonakamura-cho 1-5-3 MS Town Nakamura 3rd floor
Nakamura-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi
Route from Nagoya Station
Higashiyama Line in the Subway Nagoya Station
1．Go to the Higashiyama Line (color-coded: yellow) in the Subway Nagoya Station. (There are two subway lines in Nagoya Station. It is not the Sakuradori Line, which is color-coded in red.)
2. Go to platform 2 and ride a train bound for Takabata.
3. Get off at the “Nakamura Nisseki” station (code H05). The fare is 210 yen.
4. Proceed to Exit 2 and turn left when you are on the ground level.
5. Walk for 3 minutes. If you see an ambulance exit of the Red Cross Hospital on the left side of the road, you are in the right place.
6. You will see the MS Town Nakamura building with blue-green windows (as you see in the picture) on the left side of the road. Enter the building from the left side entrance and go to the 3rd floor using an elevator.
After you leave the main entrance of the
Red Cross Hospital, turn right and walk for 3 minutes.
Access by car
There are 10 parking lots across the street from the MS Town Nakamura building (behind a signboard), 2 parking lots and bicycle parking spaces adjacent to the building, and 2 parking lots behind the building. All 14 parking lots of the building are free of charge, but there are many pay parking lots around the building.
Please be sure to check the signboards of the MS Town Nakamura building before parking.
Also, there are free bicycle parking lots
adjacent to the building.
Look for a bicycle mark along the sidewalk
We accept cash (Japanese yen), credit cards (Visa,
Mastercard, Aeon), prepaid transportation cards
(Manaca, etc.), and e-money (Rakuten Edy, etc.)
for the payment at our clinic.
|元中村眼科（Moto Nakamura Eye Clinic）|
|Address||Motonakamura-cho 1-5-3 MS Town Nakamura 3rd floor |
Nakamura-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi Postal code 453-0047
|Consultation Hours||9:30～13:00 14:30～17:30|